Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fabric Storage Update

After posting the questionnaire earlier about my fabric stash, I felt inspired to actually organize it. I really didn't want to fold my fabric anymore than the half fold I already have, because I don't want to have to iron out creases before using it. This drying rack was the best idea I could come up with.
I sorted the fabric by size: greater than 1 yard, about 1 yard, less than 1 yard, and then smaller pieces. We'll see how this works, but I am sure it is better than having all my fabric lying in a pile on the floor.
The fabrics are all folded inside out.

1 comment:

jannypie said...

hey M- just finished looking through your blog and i am loving your crafts. i'd like to feature you on my blog, would that be okay? email me at jannypie143@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails